Problem Solving Tools
A powerful system for decision making and action!
|More and more companies understand that successful delivery of quality products and services ultimately depends on their employees. They empower and expect employees to define and improve their own work processes. This seminar enables participants to meet that expectation.|
This seminar will provide not only the tools, but their use in an applied problem solving process. Participants are exposed to how the quality improvement process requires change in many ways and the importance of their ability to successfully solve problems through greater awareness of creative power, increased self-esteem and improved interpersonal skills. The principles and methods taught in this seminar can be tailored to manufacturing companies or service sector organizations with equal effectiveness.
Who should attend this seminar?
Managers, supervisors, engineers, production workers and, especially, teams of individuals seeking to improve their processes or solve a particularly difficult problem.
Up to 24 persons may participate. It includes a certificate of completion and requires sixteen (16) hours of class time. All materials are provided.
On completion of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Know how to identify problems and improve your work processes using an effective, rational model.
- Understand 5 steps of problem solving.
- Know when and how to effectively use powerful decision making tools.
- Be able to use both individual and team techniques for problem solving.
- Discover keys to unlock your own creativity by overcoming subconscious inhibitors.
- Experience the combined energy of team problem solving in a fun and enlightening survival exercise.
- Problem solving process
- Problem definition
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Check sheets
- Pareto analysis
- Scatter diagrams
- Cause and effect diagrams
- Force field analysis
- Nominal group technique
- The P-D-C-A cycle
- Inhibitors to creativity
- Teamwork and group decision making